I stopped using steemit to post with about a year ago and started using dApps that pay with upvotes when you use them. I have three niche blogs here and use these dApps:
- dpoll.io <<< to ask questions
- esteem <<< one post a day
- busy <<< Like esteem but a second choice
- tasteem <<< restaurant reviews
- travelfeed.io <<< travel posts
- ntopaz <<< photo posts
Then a few months ago, I stopped using steemit for administration tasks and now use these places instead.
- steempeak <<< browsing and wallet
- steemworld <<< monitoring my blogs and claiming rewards
- steemreply <<< answering the replies I receive
The only thing I still use steemit for is the internal market to change SBD into STEEM.
How about you? Are you still using steemit now? Please give me any additional information in your comment. I want to hear from you.
You need to be logged in to vote for
the polls. Click
to log in
I use steemit, but I do not post with it.
47.37% Complete (success)
I use steemit to post, but I post with other dApps too.
26.32% Complete (success)
I never use steemit.
15.79% Complete (success)
I only use steemit.
Other - please explain in your comment.