With the new era of frontend frameworks and the evolution of node js, today is important to know what are the best browser to do testing or develop with a good debugger tool. All of those have their advantages
- Chrome: Is the most browser used and has excellent tools to validate the performance.
- Firefox: Added recently good tools to work with css and redesign totally your interface.
- Safari: Let me test on IOS devices.
- Opera: Is speed and works very well with robust frameworks like angular or react.when you don't have a good computer.
- Other (Which?): Can be other tools that we don't know or other browsers with better tools.
You need to be logged in to vote for
the polls. Click
to log in
via HiveSigner or alternatively you can
vote with Keychain