This coming Saturday's UFC 244 will a memorable night of clinching, rear-naked chokes and vicious ground 'n pound that you will not want to miss.
What are your predictions for the outcome of the main event: Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal?
There are 12 outcomes to choose from, which include prizes (detailed below).
Basic - Pick the Right Option [2 - 7 SPORTS]
There is higher risk / greater yield if you go with options 3-12, i.e. if Nate Diaz wins by knockout, but you chose option #3 - "Nate Diaz - Submission", then you won't be eligible for SPORTS tokens.
2 SPORTS tokens if you pick the general winner [options 1-2]
5 SPORTS tokens if you pick winner + method of victory [options 3-8]
7 SPORTS tokens if correctly predict cancellation + reason [options 9-12]
Advanced - Round / Method [7 - 40 SPORTS]
This involves using the "Additional thoughts (Optional)" feature when you submit your response. I will only look at comments for those who chose the general winner (i.e. if you were to pick option #3 - Nate Diaz wins by submission and specify that we wins by a "triangle choke" submission -- when the actual outcome is Masvidal submitting Diaz via "triangle choke" -- then I will not consider you eligible for the following bonus tokens).
Call the Final Round [Additional 5 SPORTS]
- Additional 5 SPORTS tokens if you call the final round [options 1-6]
- Going the distance doesn't count; i.e. you won't be eligible for this bonus if you go with options 7 or 8 below
Detailed Victory Method [Additional 10 - 30 SPORTS]
For those who correctly choose one of options 3-6 below, I will award additional SPORTS tokens if you can detail in "additional thoughts" the type of grappling or striking method used
KO/TKO/Stoppage Move [options 5-6] = ADDITIONAL 10 SPORTS
* Specify whether it will be via strike, kick, flying knee, elbow, ground/pound, etc.
Submission Move [options 3-4] = ADDITIONAL 30 SPORTS
* Specify the grappling/Judo/BJJ/wrestling move, i.e. rear-naked choke, triangle choke, kimura, armbar, guillotine, etc.
- The only outcome that will not get you additional SPORTS tokens is disqualification.
- I will start tallying up winners/awardees after the official decision Saturday PM / Sunday AM -- anyone who tries to vote correctly after-the-fact should not expect awards.
Best of luck and enjoy the fight!
You need to be logged in to vote for
the polls. Click
to log in
via HiveSigner or alternatively you can
vote with Keychain
(1) Nate Diaz - General [no specified method]
66.67% Complete (success)
(3) Nate Diaz - Submission
(5) Nate Diaz - KO / TKO / Stoppage
(6) Jorge Masvidal - KO / TKO / Stoppage
(7) Nate Diaz - Decision