Don't forget to vote for our community witness: dpoll.witness. Here is quick link to vote if you want to support dPoll.

Should We Raise Curation Rewards From 25/75 To 50/50?

Asked by theycallmedan Promote - View in Steemit - Audit

Currently, upvotes on Steem reward the author 75% & curators share the remaining 25%.

This poll is asking if the community believes that curation & author rewards should be split 50/50.

You need to be logged in to vote for the polls. Click to log in via Steemconnect or alternatively you can vote with Keychain.

Yes (51.43%) 72 / 140
51.43% Complete (success)
No (48.57%) 68 / 140
48.57% Complete (success)

Available Filters

Minimum Reputation
Minimum SP
Minimum account age (Days)
Minimum post count
Result layout Community